Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jet Lag in Bejing


Here we are at the Beijing Airport!

Sunday am here. I am tired still....I woke up at midnight, at 1:00 am, and then finally at 4:30. Sleeping in community--ie snoring--Oh well. Wasn't up with Sarah at all! Just push through today with lots of coffee and coke!

After attending Beijing International Church, we are shopping today. Can't wait to find the bargains that our team has found in past years. Bethany, Jean's oldest adopted daughter, is apparently quite the bargain/deal maker! Heard coats, purses and jewerly are on the team's shopping list. I am not a shopper...but when I am with friends and have a list...I do pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you made it!!!! Enjoy the shopping...remember, once you hand off all those donations, you will have plenty of room to bring stuff back. Wish I had bought more in Ethiopia!

    ReplyDelete